CHALET LES BOSSONS (SLEEPS 8)
Chalet Les Bossons in Chamonix is a beautiful new chalet at the foot of the Bossons glacier. It has 4 spacious bedrooms, and can comfortably sleep up to 8 guests. Two bathrooms, open plan living room with fireplace and a fully equipped kitchen. The large open garden offers stunning views to the Bossons glacier and Mont Blanc. Area is nice and quiet. Chalet is cozy and feels like home. You might never want to leave! This gorgeous accommodation provides the ideal family break!
Private garden with BBQ and ping pong table in the summer plus balconies on the front and rear to enjoy the mountain views. There is a large utility room with washing machine and dryer as well as ski storage. Plenty of space for all the gear.
Location approximately 3 km from Chamonix Center and 4 km from Les Houches. There is bus stop (200m) and number 2 running to Les Houches and Le Tour trough the whole valley once or twice in an hour (depending on the season). Also train stop close by (500m), Mont Blanc express train between Servoz and Vallorcine runs once or twice in an hour. We provide you carte d’hote. With this card you have free access to public transportation in the valley.
Kitchen, living room,master bedroom with bathroom, separate toilet.
From dining area and living room you have an access to the garden.
Main entrance, utility room. Space for skis, boots and other outdoor wear and gear.
Three bedrooms, shares bathroom and toilet, little launge. Balcony in every room.
- DVD player
- Filter and Nespresso coffee machines
- Water boiler
- Soda streamer
- Orange squeezer
- Fridge and freezer
- Induction stove and oven
- Dining table and chairs for 8
- Washing machine and dryer
- Fire place
- Hair dryer
- BBQ (charcoal)
- Ping pong table (only summer – outside)
- Large garden with tables and chairs
- Parking outdoor max 3 cars
- Mont Blanc View
You can check in any time after 15:00.
Check out is normally latest at 10:00.
We do our best to make sure that check in and check out would suit your schedule.
XC Chamonix representative will meet you at your accommodation for check in. Please inform us in advance your travel plan and estimated arrival time. Confirm your arrival time when you are on your way, approximately 1 hour before your arrival. You can call, sms, whatsapp us +33788436850 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Security deposit is 1,000.00€. We require your credit card details for security deposit and a copy of your ID on your arrival before we hand you the keys. Please read our Legal Terms and Regulations before your arrival.
Travel cots & high chairs can be hired through us for 30€/week, includes cot mattress, bed linen and a towel. You can add this to your booking at the time of booking.
Pets are not allowed.
Skis and Bikes
No skis or bikes are allowed in the apartment. There is a ski locker.
Smoking is only allowed outside on the balcony. Please use an ashtray and do not throw cigarette buts over the balcony.
- One set/week/person of bed linen and towels is provided at your accommodation for your stay.
- If you stay for more than a week, we can provide you a mid stay cleaning for extra fee.
- Tourist guest cards, carte d’hote, will be given to you on arrival to give you free travel on the local train and buses. You also get discount on some services in the valley.
- End of stay cleaning is included at your accommodation, but we do expect you to follow our check out instructions on departure. If you prefer you can book an additional cleaning service contact XC Chamonix resort team.
XC CHAMONIX ALSO OFFERS
- Geneva Airport transfers and other transfers, example Courmayeur, Trient, Zermatt, Annecy
- Ski passes and Multipasses for summer
- Ski School, Equipment Rental, Guides, Activities and much more
- Additional housekeeping, private chefs, holiday assistants
Please if you have any questions or requests, do not hesitate to contact us. You do not pay any extra for using our services. We are happy to help and get you hooked with best partners and services. We want you to get the most out of your stay in Chamonix and also make your stay as stress free as possible. Welcome to Chamonix.