Chalet Les Pelerins is a modern and stylish chalet nestled in the heart of the Chamonix valley. The chalet was tastefully renovated in 2007 to create a versatile and luxurious accommodation in Chamonix, which can either work as complete chalet or as two separate apartments. The chalet is ideally located in a quiet area of Chamonix just 10 minutes walk from the center of town and the Aiguille du Midi. There are stunning views on all sides of the chalet with a perfect view of Mont Blanc, the Aiguille du Midi and the sunny slopes of Brevent.
The interior is 200 m2 and has 5 separate bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, two lounges and two kitchens including one professional standard kitchen. The decor is modern and homely with a stunning handmade oak and steel dining table, open wood fire, comfortable sofas, DVD players, Wi-Fi and a fully equipped kitchen. You can see full details of each room in the floor plan section. Outside the chalet has a large garden with a modern hot tub, the perfect place to relax with a beer or a glass of champagne after a hard day in the mountains. There is also a lovely patio area with a BBQ and outdoor heaters and plenty of space to relax or play in during the summer months. At the end of the garden is a working vegetable patch which provides homegrown vegetables for the chalet.
Bed and Breakfast Option
Top Floor Self Catered – (sleeping, 6 people)
- Kitchen/lounge area
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dining table and comfy seating area by the fireplace
- DVD player
- Washing machine
- Hair dryer
- Terrace / backyard – BBQ / jaquzzi
- Free parking area
You can check in any time after 15:00.
Check out is normally latest at 10:00.
We do our best to make sure that check in and check out would suit your schedule.
XC Chamonix representative will meet you at your accommodation for check in. Please inform us in advance your travel plan and estimated arrival time. Confirm your arrival time when you are on your way, approximately 1 hour before your arrival. You can call, sms, whatsapp us +33 67 65 01 198 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Security deposit is 1,000.00€. We require your credit card details for security deposit and a copy of your ID on your arrival before we hand you the keys. Please read our Legal Terms and Regulations before your arrival.
Travel cots & high chairs can be hired through us for 30€/week, includes cot mattress, bed linen and a towel. You can add this to your booking at the time of booking.
Pets are not allowed.
Skis and Bikes
No skis or bikes are allowed in the apartment. There is a ski locker.
Smoking is only allowed outside on the balcony. Please use an ashtray and do not throw cigarette buts over the balcony.
- One set/week/person of bed linen and towels is provided at your accommodation for your stay.
- If you stay for more than a week, we can provide you a mid stay cleaning for extra fee.
- Tourist guest cards, carte d’hote, will be given to you on arrival to give you free travel on the local train and buses. You also get discount on some services in the valley.
- End of stay cleaning is included at your accommodation, but we do expect you to follow our check out instructions on departure. If you prefer you can book an additional cleaning service contact XC Chamonix resort team.
XC CHAMONIX ALSO OFFERS
- Geneva Airport transfers and other transfers, example Courmayeur, Trient, Zermatt, Annecy
- Ski passes and Multipasses for summer
- Ski School, Equipment Rental, Guides, Activities and much more
- Additional housekeeping, private chefs, holiday assistants
Please if you have any questions or requests, do not hesitate to contact us. You do not pay any extra for using our services. We are happy to help and get you hooked with best partners and services. We want you to get the most out of your stay in Chamonix and also make your stay as stress free as possible. Welcome to Chamonix.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.