Apartment LES PELERINS (SLEEPS UP TO 6)
Top floor apartment at Chalet Les Pelerins is a modern and cozy. Nestled in the heart of the Chamonix valley. The apartment is ideally located in a quiet area of Chamonix just 10 minutes walk from the center of town and the Aiguille du Midi. There are stunning views on all sides of the chalet with a perfect view of Mont Blanc, the Aiguille du Midi and the sunny slopes of Brevent.
The apartment is 90 m2 and has 3 separate bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, lounge, kitchen, balcony&garden with Mont Blanc view. The decor is modern and homely. Comfortable sofas, smart TV, Wi-Fi and a fully equipped kitchen. Outside the chalet has a large garden which you are more than welcome to use. The perfect place to relax with a beer or a glass of champagne after a hard day in the mountains.
Nearest bus stop is just around the corner (number 2). Chamonix Sud bus stop is 700 m away with connections to all the areas in the valley. Also buses to Courmayeur, Milano, Torino and Geneva leave from this main bus station. Public transportation is free of charge in Chamonix valley (with carte d’hote / we provide this to our guests). Chamonix in general is not a “ski in” destination. Chamonix is more of an alpine city with ski- and outdoor facilities. We have 5 amazing ski areas in 20 km long Chamonix Valley.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Living room
- Dining table
- Ensuite master bedroom
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Separate toilet
- Smart TV
- Coffee french press
- Hair dryer
- Double bed 160 cm
- 4 x single bed
- Balcony with Mont Blanc View
- Free parking
- Calm location
You can check in any time after 15:00.
Check out is normally latest at 10:00.
We do our best to make sure that check in and check out would suit your schedule.
Please inform us in advance your travel plan and estimated arrival time. We will confirm the check in detailsfew days before your arrival. You can call, sms, whatsapp us +33 788 43 68 50 or send us an email at email@example.com.
Security deposit is 1,000.00€. We require your credit card details for security deposit and a copy of your ID on your arrival before we hand you the keys. Please read our Legal Terms and Regulations before your arrival.
Travel cots & high chairs can be hired through us for 30.00€/week, includes cot mattress, bed linen and a towel. You can add this to your booking at the time of booking.
Pets are not allowed.
Skis and Bikes
No skis or bikes are allowed in the apartment. There is a private ski locker and a private and communal bike rooms.
Smoking is only allowed outside on the balcony. Please use an ashtray and do not throw cigarette buts over the balcony.
- One set/week/person of bed linen and towels is provided at your accommodation for your stay.
- If you stay for more than a week, we can provide you a mid stay cleaning for extra fee.
- Tourist guest cards, carte d’hote, will be given to you on arrival to give you free travel on the local train and buses. You also get discount on some services in the valley.
- End of stay cleaning is included at your accommodation, but we do expect you to follow our check out instructions on departure. If you prefer you can book an additional cleaning service contact XC Chamonix resort team.
XC CHAMONIX ALSO OFFERS
- Geneva Airport transfers and other transfers, example Courmayeur, Trient, Zermatt, Annecy
- Ski passes and Multipasses for summer
- Ski School, Equipment Rental, Guides, Activities and much more
- Additional housekeeping, private chefs, holiday assistants
Please if you have any questions or requests, do not hesitate to contact us. You do not pay any extra for using our services. We are happy to help and get you hooked with best partners and services. We want you to get the most out of your stay in Chamonix and also make your stay as stress free as possible. Welcome to Chamonix.