- Finnish travel agengy / property management company found in 2014.
- We operate trips to Chamonix and the surrounding areas, Tenerife (XC Tenerife) and the Canary Islands, the Greek Islands (XC Greece) and Finland & Lapland (XC Finland).
- Over 25 years of experience from the Chamonix Valley and the Alps.
- We aim to give our guests unique experiences and memories & personal service.
- We offer accommodation; cozy and high level apartment/chalets, hotels, catered chalets.
- In Chamonix we also operate and rent holiday homes.
- We also offer travel agency services, customized group holidays and much more.
- Looking forward meeting you and welcoming you to this beautiful valley!
Sari Kupari / Founder and CEO of XC Chamonix
Sari is the founder and CEO of XC activity, XC Holidays, a company specialising in travel. Sari is a happy and adventurous Finn! She warmly welcomes you to experience unforgettable experiences. Cross-country skiing and downhill skiing are her favourite winter hobbies. In summer, mountain biking, hiking, trail running and surfing. She has over 25 years of experience in tourism. She has worked on cruise ships in both the Mediterranean and the Baltic Sea. In Lapland and the Alps in various destinations. She has lived in the Canary Islands and the Greek archipelago. She has spent most of her career working abroad. Chamonix has been her home town since 2015, although she did his first season in the valley back in 2009. Her first trip to the Alps was in 1998. So you could say that she knows the Chamonix Valley and the Alps very well and is happy to answer any question you may have. XC Chamonix combines Sari’s passion for mountains, outdoor activities and tourism. She will make sure that your trip fulfils your wishes and that you have the perfect experience.
Olivia Greus / Resort manager XC Chamonix
Olivia is a cheerful and energetic tourism professional from Finland. Proud to be Finnish, but having lived in Chamonix since 2013, Olivia feels almost like a local. She is fluent in Finnish, French and English. Olivia enjoys snowboarding in the winter and gravel biking in the summer. Olivia loves mountains and the beauty that surrounds them.
Olivia is a customer service professional. It is important to her that her guests are comfortable and enjoy their stay in Chamonix. Olivia worked for many years in Chamonix in the hospitality industry. With many years of extensive experience, she has an excellent ability to cater for individual needs. Olivia will find the best activities and services for you. Olivia will do her utmost to ensure that you have the holiday of a lifetime!
Rest of the team is a combination of passionate mountain lovers. Seasonal staff and reliable partners. Welcome to Chamonix to mee the rest of the team!