APARTMENT GRAND PARADIS C21 (SLEEPS 5)
New high quality 65m2 apartment in Chamonix town, newly built Le Grand Paradis residence, only a few minutes walk from the center of Chamonix. It has two bedrooms, and can comfortably sleep up to 5 guests. First bedroom with a double bed (140 cm). Second bedroom with a bunk- and pull-out bed. A fully equipped kitchen, one bathroom, designated underground parking space, ski locker, boot heaters, communal locked bike storage and a large terrace/back yard with view to Mont Blanc massif. The apartment is new and high standard offering guests a comfortable place to stay. Enjoy with friends or family. This apartment has everything you need for spending unforgettable holidays in Chamonix. You will also find an amazing bakery with delicious fresh croissants just around the corner!
Location is central, but calm. You have the services near by. Access to the valley bus- and train system is easy with a pick-up point just round the corner. Bus stop 300 m (Chamonix Sud) and train stop 400 m (Aiguille du Midi). Chamonix Sud bus with connections to all the areas in the valley. Also buses to Courmayeur, Milano, Torino and Geneva leave form this main bus station. Chamonix in general is not a “ski in” destination. Chamonix is more of an alpine city with ski- and outdoor facilities. We have 5 amazing ski areas in 20 km long Chamonix Valley.
If you wish to come with larger group, we can combine this accommodation with five other properties in the same residence. Check the availability of Grand Paradis 1, Grand Paradis 2, Grand Paradis B01, Grand Paradis B14 and Grand Paradis 4.
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Water boiler
- Fridge and freezer
- Induction stove and oven
- Laundry machine
- Double bed 140 cm
- Bunk bed with pull-out bed
- Hair dryer
- Large balcony
- Brevent / Les Drus view
- Private boot heaters
- Private ski locker
- Communal bike storage area
- Communal laundry room
- Parking (designated underground space)
- Lift in the building
You can check in any time after 15:00.
Check out is normally latest at 10:00.
We do our best to make sure that check in and check out would suit your schedule.
Please inform us in advance your travel plan and estimated arrival time. You can call, sms, whatsapp us +33788436850 or send us an email at email@example.com
Security deposit is 500.00€. We require your credit card details for security deposit and a copy of your ID on your arrival before we hand you the keys. Please read our Legal Terms and Regulations before your arrival.
Travel cots & high chairs can be hired through us for 30.00€/week, includes cot mattress, bed linen and a towel. You can add this to your booking at the time of booking.
Pets are not allowed.
Skis and Bikes
No skis or bikes are allowed in the apartment. There is a ski locker.
Smoking is only allowed outside on the balcony. Please use an ashtray and do not throw cigarette buts over the balcony.
- One set/week/person of bed linen and towels is provided at your accommodation for your stay.
- If you stay for more than a week, we can provide you a mid stay cleaning for extra fee.
- Tourist guest cards, carte d’hote, will be given to you on arrival to give you free travel on the local train and buses. You also get discount on some services in the valley.
- End of stay cleaning is included at your accommodation, but we do expect you to follow our check out instructions on departure. If you prefer you can book an additional cleaning service contact XC Chamonix resort team.
XC CHAMONIX ALSO OFFERS
- Geneva Airport transfers and other transfers, example Courmayeur, Trient, Zermatt, Annecy
- Ski passes and Multipasses for summer
- Ski School, Equipment Rental, Guides, Activities and much more
- Additional housekeeping, private chefs, holiday assistants
Please if you have any questions or requests, do not hesitate to contact us. You do not pay any extra for using our services. We are happy to help and get you hooked with best partners and services. We want you to get the most out of your stay in Chamonix and also make your stay as stress free as possible. Welcome to Chamonix.