APARTMENT LE BREVENT (SLEEPS 4)
Service fee 10€/day/person includes linen, end of stay cleaning (please read the Terms and Conditions) and local tourist taxes.
Apartment Brevent is a luminous and modern accommodation. Perfect for those of you who like to have an easy access to the ski lifts and be close to Chamonix center. It has 2 bedrooms, one with king size bed and another one with bunk bed. Apartment can comfortably sleep up to 4 guests, it has a fully equipped kitchen, dining table for four, 1 bathroom with shower and double basin, separate WC, laundry machine, designated ski locker, designated underground parking, bike storage room and a large balcony facing Mont Blanc. This apartment has everything you need for enjoying your holidays in Chamonix.
Location offers a nice and quiet stay with amazing view to southwest facing Mont Blanc and Aiguille du Midi. During winter months the ski bus stops only 50 m from the apartment. Bus takes you to town, which is only 500 m down the hill, and to main bus station Chamonix Sud. Chamonix in general is not a “ski in” destination. Chamonix is more of an alpine city with ski- and outdoor facilities. We have 5 amazing ski areas in 20 km long Chamonix Valley.
- WIFI internet access
- Marshal bluetooth speaker
- Laundry machine
- Nespresso maschine
- Water boiler
- Ceramic stove (4 plates)
- Dining table with 4 chairs
- Double bed 160 cm
- Bunk bed (suitable for children)
- 2 Balconies
- Parking (designated underground parking for 1 car)
- Suitable for wheelchair
- Ski locker
- Communal bike storage
- Mont Blanc view
- Central heating
You can check in any time after 15:00.
Check out is normally latest at 10:00.
We do our best to make sure that check in and check out would suit your schedule.
XC Chamonix representative will meet you at your accommodation for check in. Please inform us in advance your travel plan and estimated arrival time. Confirm your arrival time when you are on your way, approximately 1 hour before your arrival. You can call, sms, whatsapp us +358 45 11 04 121 or send us an email at email@example.com
Security deposit is 500.00€. We require your credit card details for security deposit and a copy of your ID on your arrival before we hand you the keys. Please read our Legal Terms and Regulations before your arrival.
Travel cots & high chairs can be hired through us for 30€/week, includes cot mattress, bed linen and a towel. You can add this to your booking at the time of booking.
Pets are not allowed.
Skis and Bikes
No skis or bikes are allowed in the apartment. There is a ski locker.
Smoking is only allowed outside on the balcony. Please use an ashtray and do not throw cigarette buts over the balcony.
- One set/week/person of bed linen and towels is provided at your accommodation for your stay.
- If you stay for more than a week, we can provide you a mid stay cleaning for extra fee.
- Tourist guest cards, carte d’hote, will be given to you on arrival to give you free travel on the local train and buses. You also get discount on some services in the valley.
- End of stay cleaning is included at your accommodation, but we do expect you to follow our check out instructions on departure. If you prefer you can book an additional cleaning service contact XC Chamonix resort team.
XC CHAMONIX ALSO OFFERS
- Geneva Airport transfers and other transfers, example Courmayeur, Trient, Zermatt, Annecy
- Ski passes and Multipasses for summer
- Ski School, Equipment Rental, Guides, Activities and much more
- Additional housekeeping, private chefs, holiday assistants
Please if you have any questions or requests, do not hesitate to contact us. You do not pay any extra for using our services. We are happy to help and get you hooked with best partners and services. We want you to get the most out of your stay in Chamonix and also make your stay as stress free as possible. Welcome to Chamonix.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.