Cozy 35m2 studio apartment, recently renovated. It can comfortably sleep up to 2 guests. A fully equipped kitchen. Living room with dining area. Bathroom with shower & basin, separate toilet. Parking area, ski locker and a balcony facing Mont Blanc. Balcony has windows around, so it works as a nice, warm, sunny extra area. Apartment has a very comfortable sofa bed (160 cm). Bausite Studio is located on the first floor of Residence Beau Site.
Location is very central, by the main pedestrian street Rue Du Dr Paccard. Where you have all the services at your door step. Access to the valley bus- and train system is easy with a pick-up point just round the corner. Bus stop 200 m (Chamonix Centre) and train stop 150 m (Aiguille du Midi). Whilst all the shops, bars and restaurants are at near by. The apartment is fully renovated to a high standard offering guests a comfortable place to stay. Chamonix in general is not a “ski in” destination. Chamonix is more of an alpine city with ski- and outdoor facilities. We have 5 amazing ski areas in 20 km long Chamonix Valley. Public transportation is free of charge in Chamonix Valley for our guests (carte d’hote is included).
The private heated outdoor swimming pool is available for guests during warm months (mid June until mid September) and offers incredible views of Mont Blanc. This is one of the only residence in Chamonix town with a pool.
- DVD player
- Filter/Nespresso coffee machine
- Water boiler
- Fridge and freezer
- Stove and oven
- Washing machine
- Hair dryer
- Sofa bed (160 cm)
- Dining table and chairs
- Ski locker private
- Central heating
- Outdoor parking area
- Mont Blanc view
You can check in any time after 15:00.
Check out is normally latest at 10:00.
We do our best to make sure that check in and check out would suit your schedule.
XC Chamonix representative will meet you at your accommodation for check in. Please inform us in advance your travel plan and estimated arrival time. Confirm your arrival time when you are on your way, approximately 1 hour before your arrival. You can call, sms, whatsapp us +33 67 65 01 198 or send us an email at email@example.com
Security deposit is 1,000.00€. We require your credit card details for security deposit and a copy of your ID on your arrival before we hand you the keys. Please read our Legal Terms and Regulations before your arrival.
Travel cots & high chairs can be hired through us for 30€/week, includes cot mattress, bed linen and a towel. You can add this to your booking at the time of booking.
Pets are not allowed.
Skis and Bikes
No skis or bikes are allowed in the apartment. There is a ski locker.
Smoking is only allowed outside on the balcony. Please use an ashtray and do not throw cigarette buts over the balcony.
- One set/week/person of bed linen and towels is provided at your accommodation for your stay.
- If you stay for more than a week, we can provide you a mid stay cleaning for extra fee.
- Tourist guest cards, carte d’hote, will be given to you on arrival to give you free travel on the local train and buses. You also get discount on some services in the valley.
- End of stay cleaning is included at your accommodation, but we do expect you to follow our check out instructions on departure. If you prefer you can book an additional cleaning service contact XC Chamonix resort team.
XC CHAMONIX ALSO OFFERS
- Geneva Airport transfers and other transfers, example Courmayeur, Trient, Zermatt, Annecy
- Ski passes and Multipasses for summer
- Ski School, Equipment Rental, Guides, Activities and much more
- Additional housekeeping, private chefs, holiday assistants
Please if you have any questions or requests, do not hesitate to contact us. You do not pay any extra for using our services. We are happy to help and get you hooked with best partners and services. We want you to get the most out of your stay in Chamonix and also make your stay as stress free as possible. Welcome to Chamonix.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.