Grand Roc apartment is located at the bottom of Chamonix Valley’s premier ski area, Les Grands Montets in Argentiere. This accommodation has one bedroom on the upper floor, and can comfortably sleep up to 4 guests, a bathroom with basin & bath/shower and a lot of storage. On the lower floor it has an open plan living/dining space, a fully equipped kitchen and a separate WC.
A short 5 minutes walk will take you to the ski lifts, ideal for intermediate and advanced skiers looking for powder, pistes and glaciers that offer great off-piste skiing. Ideal for a group of friends or a family, with 2 single beds (or a double) and sofa bed in the living room. A short stroll will take you into the heart of Argentiere with its shops, bars and restaurants. Buses and trains run to Chamonix (8km) and to Le Tour (4 km).
- DVD player
- Sofa Bed/downstairs
- Twins/double bed upstairs
- Dining table and 4 chairs
- Ski & boots locker
- Stove/oven/fridge/microwave/toaster/water boiler/filter coffee machine
- Washing machine
- Parking (Outdoor/not designated)
- No Internet
You can check in any time after 15:00.
Check out is normally latest at 10:00.
We do our best to make sure that check in and check out times would suit your schedule.
XC Chamonix representative will meet you at your accommodation for check in. Please inform us in advance your travel plan and estimated arrival time. Confirm your arrival time when you are on your way, approximately 1 hour before your arrival. You can call, sms, whatsapp us +358 45 11 04 121 or send us an email at email@example.com
Security deposit is 500€. We require your credit card details for security deposit and a copy of your ID on your arrival before we hand you the keys. Please read our Legal Terms and Regulations before your arrival.
Travel cots & high chairs can be hired through us for 30€/week, includes cot mattress, bed linen and a towel. You can add this to your booking at the time of booking.
Pets are not allowed.
Skis and Bikes
No skis or bikes are allowed in the apartment. Only to designed areas. Skis in the entrance and bikes balcony.
Smoking is only allowed outside on the balcony. Please use an ashtray and do not throw cigarette buts over the balcony.
- One set/week/person of bed linen and towels is provided at your accommodation for your stay.
- If you stay for more than a week, we can provide you a mid stay cleaning.
- Tourist guest cards, carte d’hote, will be given to you on arrival to give you free travel on the local train and buses. You also get discount on some services in the valley.
- End of stay cleaning is included at your accommodation, but we do expect you to follow our check out instructions on departure. If you prefer you can book an additional cleaning service contact XC Chamonix resort team.
XC CHAMONIX ALSO OFFERS
- Geneva Airport transfers and other transfers, example Courmayeur, Trient, Zermatt, Annecy
- Ski passes and Multipasses
- Ski School, Equipment Rental, Guides, Activities and much more
- Additional housekeeping or private chefs
Please if you have any questions or requests, do not hesitate to contact us. You do not pay any extra for using our services. We are happy to help and get you hooked with best partners and services. We want you to get the most out of your stay in Chamonix and also make your stay as stresless as possible. Welcome to Chamonix.