Accommodation Grand Paradis 4 is a top floor, brand new, high standard and modern 95 m2 duplex apartment. In the newly built Residence Le Grand Paradis only a few minutes walk from Chamonix center. Location is central and quiet. All the shops, bars and restaurants are at near by. You will also find an amazing bakery with delicious croissants just around the corner!
This accommodation has four bedrooms, and can comfortably sleep up to eight guests. Upstairs master bedroom with double bed (160 cm), second bedroom with double bed (140 cm) and bathroom. Downstairs, entrance, 2 bedroom with 2 single beds each, a fully equipped kitchen, dining table with 8 chairs, luminous and spacious living room, fire place, one bathroom, separate toilet, access to balconies. Designated underground parking space, ski locker, boot heaters, own storage room, communal bike storage area and communal utility room with laundry machine and dryer. A balcony and a large terrace both offering spectacular views of the Mont Blanc massif and another balcony facing Brevent. Enjoy a dinner on the terrace with a nice glass of wine. This apartment has everything you need for spending unforgettable holidays in Chamonix. Modern building with good internet connection. The apartment is fully renovated to a high standard offering guests a comfortable place to stay.
Chamonix bus stop is only 300 m away with connections to all the areas in the valley. Also buses to Courmayeur, Milano, Torino and Geneva leave form this main bus station. Public transportation is free of charge in Chamonix valley (with carte d’hote). Chamonix in general is not a “ski in” destination. Chamonix is more of an alpine city with ski- and outdoor facilities. We have 5 amazing ski areas in 20 km long Chamonix Valley.
- Smart TV
- Bluetooth speaker
- Filter/Nespresso coffee machine
- Water boiler
- Fridge and freezer
- Induction stove and oven
- Washing machine
- Fire place
- Hair dryer
- Balcony/Terrace 22 m2
- Balcony 10 m2
- Floor heating
- Ski locker with boot heater
- Bike storage area
- Designated underground parking
- In the building communal laundry room with washing machines and dryers
You can check in any time after 15:00.
Check out is normally latest at 10:00.
We do our best to make sure that check in and check out would suit your schedule.
XC Chamonix representative will meet you at your accommodation for check in. Please inform us in advance your travel plan and estimated arrival time. Confirm your arrival time when you are on your way, approximately 1 hour before your arrival. You can call, sms, whatsapp us +33 67 65 01 198 or send us an email at email@example.com
Security deposit is 1,000.00€. We require your credit card details for security deposit and a copy of your ID on your arrival before we hand you the keys. Please read our Legal Terms and Regulations before your arrival.
Travel cots & high chairs can be hired through us for 30€/week, includes cot mattress, bed linen and a towel. You can add this to your booking at the time of booking.
Pets are not allowed.
Skis and Bikes
No skis or bikes are allowed in the apartment. There is a ski locker.
Smoking is only allowed outside on the balcony. Please use an ashtray and do not throw cigarette buts over the balcony.
- One set/week/person of bed linen and towels is provided at your accommodation for your stay.
- If you stay for more than a week, we can provide you a mid stay cleaning for extra fee.
- Tourist guest cards, carte d’hote, will be given to you on arrival to give you free travel on the local train and buses. You also get discount on some services in the valley.
- End of stay cleaning is included at your accommodation, but we do expect you to follow our check out instructions on departure. If you prefer you can book an additional cleaning service contact XC Chamonix resort team.
XC CHAMONIX ALSO OFFERS
- Geneva Airport transfers and other transfers, example Courmayeur, Trient, Zermatt, Annecy
- Ski passes and Multipasses for summer
- Ski School, Equipment Rental, Guides, Activities and much more
- Additional housekeeping, private chefs, holiday assistants
Please if you have any questions or requests, do not hesitate to contact us. You do not pay any extra for using our services. We are happy to help and get you hooked with best partners and services. We want you to get the most out of your stay in Chamonix and also make your stay as stress free as possible. Welcome to Chamonix.