Casino Royal, a charming one bedroom apartment located in the heart of Chamonix, same building than Casino. The Casino Barrière building is a former Royal Hotel, where Napoleon III stopped in 1860. This apartment comfortably accommodates up to 4 people. It has 1 bedroom, a fully equipped kitchen, a bathroom with shower and a balcony overlooking the Balmat square.
This apartment is ideally located to enjoy Chamonix and its surroundings without having to take your car. You have all the shops, restaurants, bars, services on your doorstep. Location can be little bit noisy during peak seasons, but if you want to feel the vibe of Chamonix, this is the place to stay. Best spot to follow UTMB and New Year celebrations. Apartment is located right next to Balmat Square.
- TV French
- WIFI internet access
- Small oven and stove
- Coffee machine (Nespresso and filter)
- Laundry machine
- Bunk bed
- Brand new sofa bed 160 cm
You can check in any time after 15:00.
Check out is normally latest at 10:00.
We do our best to make sure that check in and check out would suit your schedule.
XC Chamonix representative will meet you at your accommodation for check in. Please inform us in advance your travel plan and estimated arrival time. Confirm your arrival time when you are on your way, approximately 1 hour before your arrival. You can call, sms, whatsapp us +33 67 65 01 198 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Security deposit is 1,000.00€. We require your credit card details for security deposit and a copy of your ID on your arrival before we hand you the keys. Please read our Legal Terms and Regulations before your arrival.
Travel cots & high chairs can be hired through us for 30€/week, includes cot mattress, bed linen and a towel. You can add this to your booking at the time of booking.
Pets are not allowed.
Skis and Bikes
No skis or bikes are allowed in the apartment. There is a ski locker.
Smoking is only allowed outside on the balcony. Please use an ashtray and do not throw cigarette buts over the balcony.
- One set/week/person of bed linen and towels is provided at your accommodation for your stay.
- If you stay for more than a week, we can provide you a mid stay cleaning for extra fee.
- Tourist guest cards, carte d’hote, will be given to you on arrival to give you free travel on the local train and buses. You also get discount on some services in the valley.
- End of stay cleaning is included at your accommodation, but we do expect you to follow our check out instructions on departure. If you prefer you can book an additional cleaning service contact XC Chamonix resort team.
XC CHAMONIX ALSO OFFERS
- Geneva Airport transfers and other transfers, example Courmayeur, Trient, Zermatt, Annecy
- Ski passes and Multipasses for summer
- Ski School, Equipment Rental, Guides, Activities and much more
- Additional housekeeping, private chefs, holiday assistants
Please if you have any questions or requests, do not hesitate to contact us. You do not pay any extra for using our services. We are happy to help and get you hooked with best partners and services. We want you to get the most out of your stay in Chamonix and also make your stay as stress free as possible. Welcome to Chamonix.