BEAUSITE 3 (SLEEPS 6)
Pricing based on weekly bookings / price includes linen, end of stay cleaning (please read the Terms and Conditions) and local tourist taxes.
Min bookings 7 nights, Sat-Sat. For other inquiries, PLEASE CONTACT US for more details and offers.
Accommodation Beausite 3, spacious and luminous 95 m2 apartment at Residence Le Beausite. Located at fourth floor. Apartment has 3 bedrooms, and can comfortably sleep up to 6 guests. Large living room with 3 sofas (1 sofa bed), smart TV, DVD, bluetooth speaker and dining table. Separate fully equipped kitchen. 2 bathrooms with shower & basin, fire place, private parking area and underground parking, ski locker and 2 large balconies facing Mont Blanc. The master bedroom has a queen size double bed, an en-suite bathroom with washbasin, shower and WC. Bedroom 2 has twin beds and a wash basin area. Bedroom 3 has twin beds. The apartment is centrally heated.
Apartment is located in the center of Chamonix, right next to pedestrian street Rue du Dr Paccard, where all the shops, restaurants and services are located. Access to the valley bus system is easy with a pick-up point just round the corner whilst all the shops, bars and restaurants are at your doorstep. The apartment offers a great place to stay with family or friends.
The private outdoor swimming pool is available for guests during warm months, approx. 15.6-15.9, and offers incredible views of Mont Blanc. One of the few apartment buildings with an outdoor residents swimming pool in Chamonix.
- Smart TV
- DVD player
- Bluetooth speaker
- WIFI internet access
- Coffee machine (filter and Senseo espresso)
- Water boiler
- Fridge and freezer
- Stove and oven
- Washing machine
- Fire place
- Wine fridge
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Dining table and chairs
- 2 balconies (30 m2)
- Ski locker
- Outdoor parking (no designated spot)
- Underground parking 1 spot
- Lift in the building
- Outdoor pool approx. 15.6-15.9
You can check in any time after 15:00.
Check out is normally latest at 10:00.
We do our best to make sure that check in and check out would suit your schedule.
XC Chamonix representative will meet you at your accommodation for check in. Please inform us in advance your travel plan and estimated arrival time. Confirm your arrival time when you are on your way, approximately 1 hour before your arrival. You can call, sms, whatsapp us +358 45 11 04 121 or send us an email at email@example.com
Security deposit is 500€. We require your credit card details for security deposit and a copy of your ID on your arrival before we hand you the keys. Please read our Legal Terms and Regulations before your arrival.
Travel cots & high chairs can be hired through us for 30€/week, includes cot mattress, bed linen and a towel. You can add this to your booking at the time of booking.
Pets are not allowed.
Skis and Bikes
No skis or bikes are allowed in the apartment. There is a ski locker.
Smoking is only allowed outside on the balcony. Please use an ashtray and do not throw cigarette buts over the balcony.
- One set/week/person of bed linen and towels is provided at your accommodation for your stay.
- If you stay for more than a week, we can provide you a mid stay cleaning.
- Tourist guest cards, carte d’hote, will be given to you on arrival to give you free travel on the local train and buses. You also get discount on some services in the valley.
- End of stay cleaning is included at your accommodation, but we do expect you to follow our check out instructions on departure. If you prefer you can book an additional cleaning service contact XC Chamonix resort team.
XC CHAMONIX ALSO OFFERS
- Geneva Airport transfers and other transfers, example Courmayeur, Trient, Zermatt, Annecy
- Ski passes and Multipasses
- Ski School, Equipment Rental, Guides, Activities and much more
- Additional housekeeping or private chefs
Please if you have any questions or requests, do not hesitate to contact us. You do not pay any extra for using our services. We are happy to help and get you hooked with best partners and services. We want you to get the most out of your stay in Chamonix and also make your stay as stresless as possible. Welcome to Chamonix.