Apartment Barrats is a well-located modern accommodation option in a quiet, tree lined setting. It has two bedrooms and can comfortably sleep up to four guests, budget option for five or six. A large open plan living space, a fully equipped kitchen, a bathroom and a separate toilet. This top floor apartment has three balconies leading from the living area with Mont Blanc view. Third balcony access from both bedrooms, facing north east.
The apartment benefits from having private, external parking (no designed spot but usually space to park) and a large private ski/bike cellar with a washing machine.
Location is great, 200 m from Chamonix Sud bus station and few minutes stroll away from Aiguille du Midi and downtown.
- Flat screen smart TV / English TV (Freesat) / Netflix / French TV
- WIFI internet access
- DVD player
- Bluetooth speaker
- Water boiler
- Espresso moka pot
- Washing machine
- Hair dryer
- Spacious ski/bike cellar
- BBQ electric
- 3 balconies
- Communal outdoor parking
You can check in any time after 15:00.
Check out is normally latest at 10:00.
We do our best to make sure that check in and check out suits your schedule.
XC Chamonix representative will meet you at your accommodation for check in. Please inform us in advance your travel plan and estimated arrival time. Confirm your arrival time when you are on your way, approximately 1 hour before your arrival. You can call, sms, whatsapp us +358451104121 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Security deposit is 500€. We require your credit card details for security deposit and a copy of your ID on your arrival before we hand you the keys. Please read our Legal Terms and Regulations before your arrival.
Travel cots & high chairs can be hired through us for 30€/week, includes cot mattress, bed linen and a towel. You can add this to your booking at the time of booking.
Pets are not allowed.
Skis and Bikes
No skis or bikes are allowed in the apartment. There is a ski locker and bikes can be stored in the ski locker area.
Smoking is only allowed outside on the balcony. Please use an ashtray and do not throw cigarette buts over the balcony.
- One set/week/person of bed linen and towels is provided at your accommodation for your stay.
- If you stay for more than a week, we can provide you a mid stay cleaning.
- Tourist guest cards, carte d’hote, will be given to you on arrival to give you free travel on the local train and buses. You also get discount on some services in the valley.
- End of stay cleaning is included at your accommodation, but we do expect you to follow our check out instructions on departure. If you prefer you can book an additional cleaning service contact XC Chamonix resort team.
XC CHAMONIX ALSO OFFERS
- Geneva Airport transfers and other transfers, example Courmayeur, Trient, Zermatt, Annecy
- Ski passes and Multipasses
- Ski School, Equipment Rental, Guides, Activities and much more
- Additional housekeeping or private chefs
Please if you have any questions or requests, do not hesitate to contact us. You do not pay any extra for using our services. We are happy to help and get you hooked with best partners and services. We want you to get the most out of your stay in Chamonix and also make your stay as stresless as possible. Welcome to Chamonix.