APARTMENT BARRATS 1 (SLEEPS 3/6)
Apartment Barrats 1 is a well-located charming accommodation option in a quiet, tree lined setting. There is one bedroom and can comfortably sleep up to three guests, budget option for five or six. Bedroom with three single beds (one single bed can be made in to a double / one bunk bed). Living room has a very comfotable sofa bed. A large open plan living space, a fully equipped kitchen, a bathroom and a separate toilet. This first floor apartment has three balconies, two leading from the living area with Mont Blanc view. Third balcony access from the bedroom, facing north east.
The apartment benefits from having private, external parking area (no designed spot but usually space to park). Second floor apartment. Building has an elevator (few stairs from the elevator to the apartment).
Location is central, but calm. You have the services near by. Access to the valley bus- and train system is easy with a pick-up point just round the corner. Bus stop 200 m (Chamonix Sud) and train stop 800 m (Aiguille du Midi). Chamonix Sud bus with connections to all the areas in the valley. Also buses to Courmayeur, Milano, Torino and Geneva leave form this main bus station. Chamonix in general is not a “ski in” destination. Chamonix is more of an alpine city with ski- and outdoor facilities. We have 5 amazing ski areas in 20 km long Chamonix Valley.
- Flat screen TV
- DVD player
- Water boiler
- Senseo espresso machine
- Washing machine
- Hair dryer
- Iron and board
- 3 balconies
- Central heating
- Window blinds
- Communal outdoor parking
- Mont Blanc view
You can check in any time after 15:00.
Check out is normally latest at 10:00.
We do our best to make sure that check in and check out would suit your schedule.
XC Chamonix representative will meet you at your accommodation for check in. Please inform us in advance your travel plan and estimated arrival time. Confirm your arrival time when you are on your way, approximately one hour before your arrival. You can call, sms, whatsapp us +358451104121 or send us an email at email@example.com
Security deposit is 500.00€. We require your credit card details for security deposit and a copy of your ID on your arrival before we hand you the keys. Please read our Legal Terms and Regulations before your arrival.
Travel cots & high chairs can be hired through us for 30.00€/week, includes cot mattress, bed linen and a towel. You can add this to your booking at the time of booking.
Pets are not allowed.
Skis and Bikes
No skis or bikes are allowed in the apartment. There is a private ski locker / bike storage room.
Smoking is only allowed outside on the balcony. Please use an ashtray and do not throw cigarette buts over the balcony.
- One set/week/person of bed linen and towels is provided at your accommodation for your stay.
- If you stay for more than a week, we can provide you a mid stay cleaning for extra fee.
- Tourist guest cards, carte d’hote, will be given to you on arrival to give you free travel on the local train and buses. You also get discount on some services in the valley.
- End of stay cleaning is included at your accommodation, but we do expect you to follow our check out instructions on departure. If you prefer you can book an additional cleaning service contact XC Chamonix resort team.
XC CHAMONIX ALSO OFFERS
- Geneva Airport transfers and other transfers, example Courmayeur, Trient, Zermatt, Annecy
- Ski passes and Multipasses for summer
- Ski School, Equipment Rental, Guides, Activities and much more
- Additional housekeeping, private chefs, holiday assistants
Please if you have any questions or requests, do not hesitate to contact us. You do not pay any extra for using our services. We are happy to help and get you hooked with best partners and services. We want you to get the most out of your stay in Chamonix and also make your stay as stress free as possible. Welcome to Chamonix.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.